Sunday, May 5, 2013

Premature Early Baby Clothes 3 Piece Set - Sleepsuit, Bodysuit & Hat 1.5lb - 7.5lb I'm a Little Miracle' Pink or Blue On Sale


Premature Early Baby Clothes 3 Piece Set - Sleepsuit, Bodysuit & Hat 1.5lb - 7.5lb I'm a Little Miracle' Pink or Blue Product Description




Description: This is a pack comprising of 1 sleepsuit with popper fasteners down the legs, 1 knotted hat & 1 envelope neck bodysuit with poppers at the bottom. Each garment is printed with a motif saying 'I'm a Little Miracle' in either blue or pink. They are quality garments made from 100% Cotton, machine washable at 40 degrees and manufactured in our own factory in the UK. Free UK delivery. All orders received before 12pm Mon to Fri are despatched the same day (except Bank Holidays). Available in sizes Prem 1 (1.5-3.5lb),Prem 2 (3.5-5.5lb) & Prem 3 (5.5-7.5lb).


Features:

  • Premature Baby Gift Set - Sleepsuit, bodysuit & Hat
  • Pack as per picture. 'I'm a Little Miracle' motif.
  • Despatched same day if order rec'd before 12pm Mon - Fri (excl Bank Holidays).
  • Free UK Delivery, International postage £1
  • Special Delivery option £4 for orders to be rec'd by 1pm next working day.




List Price: £11.49
Price: £11.49






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Premature Baby Clothes
A lovely little set which was ideal for the very small baby it was bought for. No folding back of sleeves etc. A perfect fit. Good quality too.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.