Hippychick Unisex Baby Fleece-Lined All-In-One Waterproof Blue/Black 12-18 mths Product Description
Features:
- A waterproof, windproof and breathable fleece lined all-in-one suit
- Made from hardwearing Teflon-coated nylon and an internal fleece lining
- Fully taped seams, YKK zips and 3M reflective piping strips
- Fully adjustable, allowing room for growth
- Machine washable
Price: £25.90
Saved Price: £10.10
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Great all in one, it's been fantastic in the snow.
I bought this all in one for my daughter at the start of the winter and it's been invaluable, particularly during the recent snow. Being fleece lined I know she's warm enough and there are several velcro fastenings you can adjust to ensure a snug fit, even if you've bought a size to allow for some growing room e.g around waist, cuffs and even the hood which is great as it enables you to make it tight enough not to blow down in the wind. Most importantly it has elastic at the bottom of the legs to ensure her wellies don't come off. Excellent product and really well made, I would thoroughly recommend it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment