Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dress Up Baby Dragon Costume, Costumes, Baby boy, 12-18 months On Sale


Dress Up Baby Dragon Costume, Costumes, Baby boy, 12-18 months Product Description




Description: A soft double jersey cotton baby all in one style with popper fastening. Cute dragon detail with spikes and claws and a soft jersey cotton hat with dragon detail. Machine washable at 40Âșc on a delicate cycle. Available in sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-18 months.


Features:

  • 14 day no hassle money back guarantee
  • Gorgeous gift wrapping and worldwide shipping available
  • See our store front for loads more great products
  • All of our merchandise is of very high quality and style and if an item doesn´t possess these attributes, we don´t stock it.
  • Scroll down to see the product description




List Price: £19.96
Price: £19.96






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Cute but huge!
I ordered this as one of my friends is due to have a baby soon and I thought getting 6-12 months would be a good bet in case it comes out a big baby and it would last a wile, but when it arrived it was huge. I know a 3 years old that could happily fit in it! Other than that though it was great! Really cute, I can't wait to see it on although I may have to wait a wile!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.