Hippychick Unisex Baby Waterproof Fleece Lined All-In-One Navy/Red 18-24mths Product Description
Description: Fully waterproof, windproof and breathable teflon coated nylon in various sizes and three colors. Fully taped seams and adjustable Velcro tabs on the hood, wrists and also on the elasticated waist bands. Ankles have elastic stirrups.
Features:
- A waterproof, windproof and breathable fleece lined all-in-one suit
- Made from hardwearing Teflon-coated nylon and an internal fleece lining
- Fully taped seams, YKK zips and 3M reflective piping strips
- Fully adjustable, allowing room for growth
- Machine washable
Price: £25.15
Saved Price: £10.85
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Good quality
This was better quality than I expected and is also fully lined with fleece (I thought it was only the hood and top body for some reason). The bottoms are elasticated too which I prefer (the photos show different so maybe it depends on the size). I bought 12-18 mths and it fits nicely with a little room for growth, the velcro fasteners help fit to size.
0 comments:
Post a Comment