Saturday, May 4, 2013

Baby Boum Unisex Baby 936m Hooded Fleece Poncho from the Pretty Petal Collection Bubblegum Pink On Sale


Baby Boum Unisex Baby 936m Hooded Fleece Poncho from the Pretty Petal Collection Bubblegum Pink Product Description




Description: This high quality Poncho from Baby Boum is exactly what you are looking for! It has a nice design of Melow Round and the color is brown. The dimensions of this Poncho from Baby Boum are .


Features:

  • Super warm fleece ponchos with an integral hood
  • Perfect for using in car seats and prams to keep baby comfortable and warm
  • Child-friendly press studs to create sleeves if needed
  • Available in a range of different funky designs and colour ways
  • Gorgeous European design - sleeping bags in 4 different sizes, hooded ponchos, blankets, camping bags and matching booties in a sumptuous polar fleece




List Price: £39.99
Price: £27.99
Saved Price: £12.00





Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Wonderful * cosy * Cute
What can I say?.... I love it!!!! I was afraid of the color but is so lovely color!!!! Kind of really deep grape color... Not black.... The best was the price... Full price I think is too expensive... For the item you can get.
Big enought for my daughter, 80 cm... Cover all of her perfectly snd still at least 1 year or more...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.