Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Green Nippers Ollie Organic Baby Boy's Baby Grow Citrus Yellow Baby Boy's Blue & Aqua6-9 Months Big Discount


Green Nippers Ollie Organic Baby Boy's Baby Grow Citrus Yellow Baby Boy's Blue & Aqua6-9 Months Product Description





Features:

  • Organic cotton^Eczema friendly^Ethically made^Chemical free^Practical and comfortable




List Price: £21.00
Price: £14.70
Saved Price: £6.30





Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Loved this product
I bought ollie for a friend she loved it but is now upset that her baby has grown out of it and it will not fit it him anymore. Although I did get 6- 9 months it still fitted him at 12 months . Thought it was expensive until I felt the material and the high standard of the product I then changed my mind very good value for money and very generous sizes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.