Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Baby Boy Clothes Bouquet Arrangement Big Discount


Baby Boy Clothes Bouquet Arrangement Product Description




Description: Send lots of baby love with this adorable take on a traditional flower arrangement.

This bouquet set contains 8 items including a 100% cotton 2 piece pyjama set, bodysuit, pullover bib, x2 cotton washcloths, muslin square and a pair of baby socks - all wrapped up perfectly like beautiful flowers. A unique gift that is sure to impress! Size 3-6 months. (approx size H35cmxW18cmxD19cm)


Features:

  • Unique and Handmade Baby Clothes Bouquet
  • Gorgeous Quality Babywear Wrapped As Flowers
  • As Pretty As Traditional Flowers But Practical!
  • Contains 8 Items including Pyjama Set, Bodysuit, Bib, Muslin, Washcloths and Baby Socks
  • Great Value For Money, Beautifully Handwrapped




List Price: £34.65
Price: £34.65






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Poor Quality
Got this as a gift. Lots of hassle receiving it. Was emailed and texted that it would be delivered one day, then canceled and rearranged and rearranged again, when I left the hospital. A lot of inconvenience when I was busy with a newborn baby, however I didn't want to insult the person sending it.
When the products arrived, they are of poor quality cotton. The socks and muslins and facecloths are in a cheap dirty blue colour, the onsie and toy are fine. The mitts are not something I would put on a baby due to the way they are constructed with tight elastic and cheap off white cotton.
Very poor value for money, I would appreciated the money spent on nicer clothes, in a chain store which would have provided better quality and more for the price.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.