Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kidsaw Amour Table and 2 Chairs On Sale


Kidsaw Amour Table and 2 Chairs Product Description




Description: The Love Heart Amour table & 2 chairs are a pink and pretty designed set with love hearts printed on the table top and chair back. The table & 2 chair set comes in a pink painted finish.
Self assembly.
Dimensions - H45cm x W50cm x D50cm.


Features:

  • Child-size table and chairs set
  • Heart design
  • Easy assemble
  • Colourful & bright
  • Full instructions in box




List Price: £49.00
Price: £49.00






Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Handy
I brought this as recently moved and had to leave her other table and chairs behind. The were easy to put together didn't take long. The actual materials looked like not much time and effort had gone it to it as the screw were not all in the right place but I did think it was great how it all screws together. There were marks on the table that I had to wash off before but I found it great for my 2yr to colour on, eat her dinner and play doh. Delivery was brilliant very fast so would recommend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.